LOCATION: Neptune, IA
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or EHS related field
- At least 10 years of similar experience in a production environment.
- Chemical process industry experience is a plus.
- To be considered candidates must also have at least 5 years of leadership and management of EHS programs experience.
- Demonstrated skills as an effective leader in a manufacturing or chemical process industry should include quantifiable accomplishments, examples of leading through influence, and successfully working across multiple functions within a facility.
- Works closely with the site leader as part of the leadership team and manages multiple supervisors
- Maintain compliance with all corporate and regulatory compliance programs, developing both short and long term strategies for improving compliance performance
- Implement sound systems and processes to ensure effective execution of EHS programs, continuous improvement efforts and establishing best practices.
Colleen R. Doerr