- November 8, 2018 - November 9, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Your HOA Chapter is Doubling Down on what will be our 10th Annual PDC on November 8-9th, 2018! Our Chapter’s mission is to provide its members with professional development, and in 2018, we are pulling out all of the stops.
Our goal is 200 attendees and nearly 100 top line exhibitors and national conference level speakers on wide ranging topics for everyone’s interest at a negligible cost to you.
The Chapter is supplementing attendee registration fees to make this powerful PDC even more affordable than ever (see below).
The Conference agenda will be out in early spring. However, to attract the level of speakers we need as well as the exhibitors that support our Chapter’s annual budget, we need your early registration. And we mean early!
Please commit now for 2018. Register today. Help those working hard on your behalf to help you in your professional development. You won’t be disappointed.
- National quality speakers on current topics
- Large body of exhibitors demonstrating their products and services throughout the day
- It’s Local
- Very small cost to attend (includes continental breakfast and lunch) – supplemented by the Chapter
- The earlier you register, the lower the cost – First 10 to register get an added bonus*!!!
*Free: First 10 registrants who pay and attend the conference – Registration money will be applied to monthly lunch meetings in 2018-2019.